1. NAMIBIA INVESTMENT PROMOTION AND DEVELOPMENT BOARD
The Namibia Investment Promotion and Development Board became operational on 1 January 2020.
Its mandate is to promote an environment that is conducive for business and market Namibia as a favourable business destination.
2. WALVIS BAY CORRIDOR GROUP
The Walvis Bay Corridor Group is a facilitation centre and one-stop shop coordinating trade along the four Walvis Bay Corridors linking Namibia and the ports of Walvis Bay and Lüderitz to the rest of the SADC countries.
3. DEVELOPMENT BANK OF NAMIBIA
A broad range of financial products, as well as financing for PPPs engaged in developing infrastructure, is provided by the Development Bank of Namibia (DBN) for priority development projects.
4. NCCI – THE NAMIBIA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
The NCCI’s brand promise is to be “A premier voice for business in Namibia.” Its core functions include:
- Outgoing and incoming business missions
- Certificates of Origin
The Chamber provides trade and investment facility related advisory services to its members and non-member institutions. The service is rendered through consultancy to individual business leaders and covers, amongst others:
- Business support by providing accurate and up todate information regarding export- import regulations, investment requirements, licensing requirements and more.
- Business matchmaking like B2B or B2G meetings
- Support in trade missions and exhibitions
- Industry representation in international tradenegotiations or facilitation meetings