HangalaPrescient is a joint venture company between Hangala Capital, the financial services arm of Hangala Group, and Prescient Holdings, a global investment management company based in Cape Town, established to drive investment management activities in asset management and private equity businesses, respectively.
HangalaPrescient Asset Management offering includes:
- Money Market Fund
- Income Provider Fund
- Absolute Balanced Fund
- Corporate Fund
The minimum investment for a fund is a N$10,000 lump-sum or a N$1000 monthly contribution. These funds are available to individuals and institutions
As a local Namibian investment manager, we understand the local macro environment and we seek under our investment philosophy to:
- Develop infrastructure assets in Namibia aligned with Government national policy
- Facilitate a provision of for long term debt on project finance terms to finance development of infrastructure assets
- Provide funding and expertise needed to develop early stage and late stage projects into viable investment opportunities
- Develop infrastructure assets with measurable and quantifiable social impact.
In private equity, HangalaPrescient Infrastructure Manager (Pty) Ltd has successfully raised N$500 million for infrastructure financing from key investor GIPF. The following highlight the key sectors of focus
- Information communication technology
- Transport and Logistics
- Social infrastructure (healthcare, education and Post-harvest agriculture)
HangalaPrescient investment philosophy centres on capital preservation, robust risk management practices and consistently striving for real returns for individual and institutional investors.