BUILDING TRUST ǀ SOLVING PROBLEMS
Our world is changing fast.
Through our drive to be innovative and stay relevant, we have been working hard to expand new-generation professional services for our clients. These solutions have leveraged our skills and experience to serve Namibian businesses as auditors, accountants, business consultants and tax advisors over the past 40 years.
Our services were created with a purpose: to build trust between stakeholders in the Namibian business community and to solve important problems for our society.
MARKET RESEARCH & SURVEYS
Market Research & Surveys specialises in delivering strategic solutions based on comprehensive stakeholder research.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
- Our research consultants are connected to the PwC international support network
- Through industry affiliations, our teams are trained on the latest research methodologies. This includes panel research, mobile journals, on-line focus group discussions and customer experience research applications. We understand Namibia and its people
- Interviews can be conducted in the preferred Namibian vernacular language of respondents
- We operate country-wide and continuously grow and train our fieldwork teams
- Questionaires are tailor-made based on our clients’ needs and our understanding of the Namibian survey poppulation
- We subscribe to the SAMRA (Southern African Market Research Association) Code of Conduct
PWC BUSINESS SCHOOL
The PwC Business School provides business training programmes for directors, executives, managers and employees.
Presented by experts with practical experience in the Namibian market: Visit
www.pwc.com/na/events for training course details.
BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT GUIDE FOR NAMIBIA
The Investment Guide was developed to provide investors with practical guidelines on setting up a business in Namibia. It covers all major legal and regulatory requirements, explains processes, and provides general information on Namibia to help investors and business owners.
With more than 100 local participant companies and over 60 000 data points, PwC’s Remchannel is the largest online salary survey in Namibia. Our leading-edge survey system allows executives and HR practitioners to make informed Namibian reward and strategy decisions using the system’s distinctive features:
- local support: our RemChannel support team (four consultants) is based in Windhoek
- reliable data: rigorous testing to ensure data integrity
- real time: a rolling, live database; data updated every month
- choice: the option to select Namibian industry comparator circles
- user training presented at the PwC Business School
- access: data is accessible on-line, 24 hours and customised reports per user are set up
- value: one data submission once per annum provides access to multiple surveys.
PWC’S TAX TIM FOR QUICK AND EASY TAX RETURNS.
TaxTim is an online digital assistant (www.taxtim.pwc.com.na) that completes your tax return for you in less than 30 minutes. Tim asks simple and easy questions, and uses your answers to fill in your tax return instantly and professionally. The final product is a printable tax return, ready for submission to the taxman.
Contact Nangula or one of our service line leaders for a conversation about how we can support your business in Namibia.
Louis van der Riet